Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Adventure; Compiled Teaser


"The Adventure", The recompiled journal of an unsuspecting hero’s journey from drifter to warrior, is a literary attempt to merge comedy with the writing of a serious fiction. As of now, it is nearly half done, sitting at about 16K words.

The original deadline was August, however a fried computer and other life events have caused me to have to push back the attempted finishing date. I'm going to shoot for a late September, Early October launch, however I won't shut off my options.

In the meantime... I have prepared a teaser of the first 15 parts/chapters of the book. They are intended to be short, about 1-3 pages per part. However, some sections extend past this. This teaser is not the whole of "The Adventure", so do remember that there will be more later.


Go here to download the teaser.

EDIT: Realized I posted the wrong link. It has been corrected.

No comments:

Post a Comment