Inside most of us, there is a quiet reality, a silent universe. Some of us express it in art, some music, and some words. All forms of art are forms of us telling people about that world which we see and no one else can see. This blog will be my first attempt at actually keeping up with a blog, and writing about those Silent Worlds within me.
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Domus; Where it is.
Some of you may notice that there are some things that I haven't posted about for a while. While I could make excuses about this, I choose not to. Rather, I choose to revive them. I recently went through this blog, adding tags to posts. One of the sagas I began was named "Domus". It was a science fiction arc that was based in the recurring theme of what a good science fiction should be; a revelation through story of what mankind really is, despite any technology or enlightenment. As per the title, I ahead chosen to focus moreso on the topic of where home was, rather than anything else.
With that said, I hope that y'all will go back through the post with the "Domus" tag. Once I finish "The Adventure", I hope to return to that section of my writing.
~Sir_Furious
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment