Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sorry for the gap...

Ok, so I had finals, I stressed, got lost. But I'm back, and doing pretty darn good. So, now we get to writing. And, not part of Domus, I know. I'll get to that.




Ripping through your body, tearing through your mind, yet completely non destructive.
But this is only part the time. Sometimes it inspires, sometimes it calms one down.
So, lean back... Let the story of sound take you away. Moving on, standing still, through a heartbreak, or falling in love the first time...
Going from regrets, or just fishing. Who knows what it is this time. But there's always something there, a beauty that crosses all category. Sometimes it's in the sequencing, sometimes it's in the acoustics, but it's always there.
Driving itself deep inside you, pushing you on from inside...

Then silence falls. At first you relax... All is calm, all is peaceful. Darkness to your light strained ears. Then it becomes more. It grows deeper and the quiet becomes disquiet. Your mind races, and you can't handle the chaos that comes from within.

So, on comes the vibration, the rhythmical pattern that brings order to chaotic thoughts. Sometimes, no words are given, and it's only the road to nowhere, left for you to travel. But the chaos is sorted, and a form of peace returns. Ah, this is part of life, a part most important. To hear the beauty in sound, that is but one of many senses... But it's one that we live with and neglect for so much.

Some can not see, except through their ears. Blind of eye, but keen of ear, that make their way through the world, distinguishing by voice more than anything else. Sound is their key to understanding. Yet, those with sight grow deaf to all else. They listen to that which they see, and nothing more... If only they could just see what they heard...

As for me... I will live with the music. It drives into my soul, comforts me with a beauty that can only be divine, and beyond all of man's attempts. Even now, as the beat drives deep in my head, what some would call a headache, I know it is not that. It doesn't hurt. It's just me feeling the music as it goes. Waves, pulses, and even chaos, harnessed and turned into something meaningful. Music is an art that deserves more... So much more...

No comments:

Post a Comment