As I part from this fight,
I survived silent's plight,
and he sees me as right.
This poems I writ, within letters clear,
On the forum, to friends, all in good cheer,
For while name may depart, and leave from the tribe,
My heart remains with you, and with you it will thrive.
And I give up on that. This is another poem written to the Eternal Brotherhood
I'm splitting into another tribe as well, and it is a big deal. I'm no longer leader, a burden tough. But the leaderships passed on, and I hope to help him in his new found burdens. With no further Adu... The poem.
DwarfKing70 has just lost an army, and it's symbolized in the man left behind. It fits well with my semi-parting, I must say.
A leader of men leaves not a sole man behind,
for that man is worth more than all gold he could find.
Although winds may blow, and his path it may throw,
from the dirt thats below, theres a plant that will grow.
That plant is called "Hope", and it's root goes quite deep,
For it's values are strong and most worthy to keep.
Though times may change, and people may go,
nothing will ever end, just as is so.
Through thick and through thin, friendships must last,
for a friend is nothing if kept only in past,
Though times force him far, and times force him near,
his friendship is constant, and this is most clear.
While the Fury is far, and his attention divided,
he'll always be thankful of all that's provided,
For brethren eternal are, and never to end,
one must alway remember, a friend is a friend.
Even through I may join DAS to bring them closer to us as allies... I'll never write this stuff in their forums.
Y'all are a special group, and I want y'all to know,
that my courage and skill will stay here when I go.
And I vow to return, when stronger we are,
And I trust that this time, from now isn't far.
A home is a home, and this you have been to me,
and I say I'll repay; for your friendship isn't free.
What we get has a cost, whether object or not,
and together, in spirit, our battles are fought.
So stand strong, remain strong, and battle with all,
and I'll meet y'all again, hopefully in the fall.
Alas, the poor boy never knew what poetic skills he had. :P lol
ReplyDeleteAye, he knew. He can write, but he can't always read. Mayhap this could turn into song writing or something? No idea. We'll see what the future brings.
ReplyDeleteYou would be a good song writer. ^.^ You could think up the music to it, as well, if you tried really hard. If not, you could get Cyll or myself to help.
ReplyDelete-Argentia Krystofel ♥
IDK. I've been listening to a lot of stuff recently, and everybody has their own theme... Every song seems to go around that. No idea what mine would be. But, then again, there may be a few ballads in my NaNoWriMo entry... We'll see. ;)
ReplyDelete