Alright, that was a dirty trick, and I must apologize. It wasn't kind of me to treat all those who read this chronicle as idiots who can take that as a valid recollection of the day. But you must admit. It was funny!
Anyway, As I entered the town, a layer of fog had settled upon the area, obscuring everything behind a shroud of cloud stuff. I'm still not sure what that stuff was, but it was, and that's all that matters.
So, I wandered through the fallen cloud, until I bumped into someone. Literally.
Alright, So I ran into them and made them fall to the ground. It's not my fault, and I'm not going to act like the victim. I still must apologize to the lady, but seeing how things turned out, I would bet it's alright. Hold on while I recall... Ah yes.
"Oi, watch where you are going, you-"
Here, I must drop my narrative, for she said many un-lady-like things that I shall not repeat.
"As if you aren't to blame, you-"
On second thought, this narrative is doomed. The conversation continued in such a manner for quite a while. At least until the fog lifted. Which, I guess, was all that was needed. Once that happened, We both stopped, tired and out of breath. And hungry. At least I was. And she had to be, considering she accepted my offers of lunch.
So, we wandered through the town, finding our way along until we ceased to wander, having found that which our wandering had been for, and our searching ended in finding that which we hadn't had before but now did. A public house, known commonly as the pub, which offered food as well as drink. We entered, through the door, of course. And then, we begna to eat and talk. Which you will read of next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment