Monday, November 22, 2010

What I think.

Nowadays, too many people get caught up in thinking that they have created the people and events in their writing. Isn't that little bit haughty?

I view myself, not as a creator, but as a chronicler. It's all there, I just see it. And, I choose to write it.

So, what's your view? Do you agree with mine or not?

4 comments:

  1. Oh, you know we don't entirely agree...do you say things like that just to make me answer you? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... Actually, I just want to see what tons of people see. But, I ask here where no one except SPECIAL people can see... Quite the flaw in logic, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to view myself as a Chronicler, but the simple truth is I am much more of the creator and maker. Inspiration doesn't just come to me like it does for some people.

    ReplyDelete